Digital Marketing Associate APPLY NOW
The Digital Marketing Associate will focus on overall website maintenance, SEO, paid advertising & influencer partnerships. The ideal candidate has 2-3 years experience in the digital marketing space & is passionate about driving growth of Julia Amory's e-commerce business. This is a full-time, remote position.
- Experience with paid advertising specifically Facebook, TikTok, & Google Ads
- Proficiency in SEO & SEM management including keyword research and developing keyword strategies to increase website traffic
- Experience with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
- Drive growth of Julia Amory's e-commerce business through profitable performance marketing initiatives across multiple performance marketing channels
- Optimize meta data & category descriptions to improve organic ranking
- Responsible for website organization, customer site experience & daily adjustments based on site analytics
- Continually analyze, execute, and provide improvements to the customer experience as it relates to navigation and product listing pages
- Strategize monthly and weekly promotional calendar with marketing team
- Responsible for scouting new influencers, overseeing the influencer database, gifting and product shipments, and managing influencer recaps.
- Grow the influencer marketing program into a key brand & business driver, with measurable impact across reach & impressions, traffic & sales across priority markets